Agnostic.com

10 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And along with Gov. Abbott, we want to be sure to remember that it was the Texas republican congress that came up with this shit.

Well, not entirely. The bounty system is loosely modeled after the old slave bounty laws, which enabled any citizen to collect a bounty on escaped slaves before the Civil War.

@snytiger6 I stand corrected in my loosely worded post...as always I neglected to state that I was referring spectifically to the legislation presented in their abortion bill, and that there are some that really need that...your time and effort at my education,.......is appreciated?

Maybe he believes if he says this stuff enough Jesus will make him walk again.

Theist bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 15, 2021

Gov. Abbott is such a jerk. Doesn't he realize that those causing the greatest threats of violence right now are those who claim to be religious? They are the same folks who are encouraging believers to stockpile weapons and who listen to Rep. Lauren Boebert call on them as Christian Warriors.

Abbott is the same asshat whose response to his horribly restrictive abortion bill which makes no exceptions for rape or incest said that they would eliminate rapists from the streets. He didn't say how he was going to do it; perhaps by allowing Texans to sue anyone they suspect might rape and collect a $10k bounty?

He is a certifiable lunatic.

This is proof despite being law school educated. Education doesn’t equal intelligence.

@CuddyCruiser Yeah, being able to parrot back what you are told is enough to pass the class, but it doesn't really show intelligence.

And I will write another letter, send another email, and make another phone message, that all the crime, killings,and drugging, has come about under their gods', and their, watch. Of course it won't do a damn bit of good as far as they're concerned, but maybe someone will see my letter, or message, and will think.

When you are just too lazy to actually address issues, just tell everyone that god is taking care of everything for them.

There isn’t any.

Wonder which one he endorses?

The God of War, Rape, Looting and Pillage.

@anglophone - Oh! But Abbott says he's going to eliminate rapists from Texas. That way, he feels justified in having made no exception for rape and incest from the terribly restrictive abortion bill he passed.

@RussRAB Your words make me wonder how many women and girls he has himself raped.

Yes, he's a complete idiot with just signing that new abortion law into practice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622360
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.