Agnostic.com

4 10

Anti gay Kansas lawmaker gets only 12 months of probation after kicking a male student in the balls. He was working as a substitute teacher when he went on a ranting tirade and chased the student around the room. I hope the parents sue the fuck out of the school AND him, and possible the state as well, if they don't kick him out and ban him.

Open SmartNews and read "Antigay state lawmaker ordered to apologize to child he kicked in the balls during homophobic tirade" here: [share.smartnews.com]
To read it on the web, tap here: [share.smartnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That vile and violent asshole needs to be put into the slammer and buggered every day for the next three years. The judge is unfit to sit the bar, and should be discharged.

It's Kansas heart of homophobic bible belt

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 15, 2021

Fuck Kansas, and bugger (not fuck) the judge.

I think in the U.K. this crime would be categorised as Assault occasioning Actual Bodily Harm or ABH, and which carries a custodial sentence of up to 5 years in prison.. He would definitely lose his job, and if it was deemed to be a homophobic hate crime it could rule him out of ever working in the education sector as a career in the future.

Ordering an adult to apologize is about as effective as...well, as effective as ordering a child to apologize. What a pathetic punishment. And it occurs to me that it's not very 'pro-life' for him to assault a child's genitals and possibly damage his ability to have kids.

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 14, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.