Agnostic.com

15 6

Are you a night owl or a morning bird? Something in-between?

Our internal clocks are ticking. Is your circadian rhythm long or short?

In other words, are you a night owl? An early bird? Or, something else?

What are your peaks and low points in the day? Anything you do for energy when your running on E?

• 13 votes
  • 23 votes
  • 5 votes
silvereyes 8 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a night person with a day job.

I wake up early every day ..like 6 or 7 am no matter what time I go to bed at night..and unfortunately I'm also a sufferer of insomnia at times..so I can't sleep till late and I force myself to go to bed...

I've been driving my doctors crazy as they try to figure out how to incorporate my typical day into their conventional charts and graphs. I typically get out of bed mid-afternoon at which time I set appointments and run errands after a light breakfast/lunch. I have dinner at 10 pm, while streaming the PBS NewsHour then sit at the computer until 4-5am on sites like this and FaceBook then retire just as the sun is coming up. For years I had to open restaurants at 5am and I always promised myself I wouldn't get up until Noon when I retired.

I just cannot seem to get to bed before midnight. sometimes 1:30. It's just my nature. I spent a lot of my life going to bed too early and getting up too early to accommodate the working world.

Start my morning early, also end my morning early with a nap.

You could ask anyone who has known me for a week, I'm NOT a morning person. 😛

Same here... And coffee ought to be a plus LOL

We IT people are not usually morning people.

I'm a night owl who lives in a morning bird world....zzzzzzz...... 😀

I stay up late and get up early. I also fall asleep in my chair.

So much this! 😀

Up between 5 and 6. Coffee first. I rarely think well.

What is this"energy" of which you speak?

lol

It is said that dreams are the purging of your mind from all the extraneous inputs from the previous day. I find mornings my mind is at it's peak and I have all my best ideas then. At our latitude, in the summer it is light at 4:30 AM so it's hard to sleep in when the sun is up (Winters, it's doesn't get light until 8 so it's a little trickier). I concur with the nap part but it has to be short.

None of these. I'm just a permanently exhausted pigeon.

tea time I'm at full steam

Morning person.
Fond of afternoon naps.

The perfect schedule.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.