Agnostic.com

10 13

LINK A FL School Football Team’s Coach and Chaplain Bragged About Converting Players | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The coach bragged on a radio show about converting players to Christianity (which is technically breaking the law, using his position in the school to promote religion).

snytiger6 9 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is not "technically" breaking the law. It is openly, brazenly, obviously, grossly breaking both the letter and spirit of the law.

Sounds like child endangerment to me.

Constitutes abuse

If an atheist club put a gun to someone’s head and said either you are gonna join or die. People would be appalled and have them arrested

But if a church basically does the same things to kids by telling them either you join or you’re gonna burn in hell for rest of your life it’s tolerated. I know it’s technically not the same thing but it has the same effect in scaring the shit out of kids to do what you want

He needs a brain transplant. Oh silly me - I assumed that he has a brain to begin with.

He was born with one, but during his early childhood the parents took him to Church and the inanity set about eroding it away, as it does with ALL Religious Believers.

Should be fired on the spot

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 16, 2021

And preferably from a cannon at a solid concrete wall, preferably a CHURCH wall btw.

It is very important that you have a Christian football player. At least they do not wear masks. Only helmets.

Oh how I'd enjoy reading that since he has "converted " the players in his Football team they've suddenly hit an unbreakable and endless LOSING Streak.
If that happened, I tend to think he'd end up as popular as a Pork Chop at Muslim Picnic.

Well, Christians are supposed to turn the other cheek.

I hope he gets fired from his job.

What did Jesus know about football? Absolutely nothing.

The stupid will listen to him…..The intelligent won’t.

And some teens, wanting playing time, will lie. I played JV tennis in college - although I did enjoy it, I only did so because my gym class instructor offered me a guaranteed A to join the team.

All it is emotional blackmail. You do what I want you to do or you suffer consequences for rest of your life

@abyers1970 But it’s mostly about after you die. It’s the fear of that special place where Lucifer and his boys called Belial, Baphomet, Sammael, Satan, Beherit, among many others who will forever “Torture you in fire surrounded by snakes” for all eternity. Mind Control.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622723
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.