Agnostic.com

6 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was lucky and had a WONDERFUL mother-in-law, and wished I could keep her after the divorce.

Hilarious hope it worked

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 19, 2021

Quite the necessary invention!
Wonder how well that worked.
Narcissists can be quite tiring.

I too wonder how it worked out.
Wish there was a way to find out

@Unity
Though I'd love to know what happened, maybe that
would defeat the purpose of the MIL-control secret partner.

@SeaGreenEyez
I've dealt with several narcissists... I have the feeling that personality disorder is often accepted here, as American culture feels narcissistic, especially now as collectively our rights are being dragged backward rather than forward. Corporations are narcissistic. 'Corporations are people' who have unfair power and advantage over individual people. And it appears they couldn't care less. Also, now BLM and Critical Race Theory are being banned from being taught in many American schools. I don't think that will foster truth, compassion, and equality.

Putting the fun in disFUNctional.

Wonder how it all went down? Like down the tube? Or down like amazingly well...I'll bet on the former..😂😂😂😂

I guess I was fortunate in MILs, mine was a doormat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.