Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK A Pro-Trump Billboard with a Bible Verse Didn’t Even Get the Bible Verse Right | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The billboard tried to compare Trump to Jesus. However, the bible quote was totally wrong, and made them look even more foolish.

snytiger6 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unto us a son is given. If Trump is your son then finish the sentence.

They don’t preach off any actual accepted Bible anyway. They just make stuff up as they go along and tell their illiterate followers it’s in there somewhere.

I bet some of the christains got a good laugh out of it. I would compare 45 to the "anti christ". Which would be more correct. If still believed in the bs.

Trump is no Christian. He’s just appeasing his flock. He’s a con artist much like Kenneth Copeland, credo dollar etc.

@abyers1970 yes, l know. I tried to tell my christian parents that and it almost turned ugly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.