Agnostic.com

6 12

LINK 125 Staff Refuse Vaccine, Quit Indiana’s Biggest Hospital System - NewsRescue.com

This is my network and all I wanna say is pretty simple...

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I said the same thing about the cops that quit when accountability was put on the table instead of that blanket immunity crap they used to beat down people they just did not like.
There are job openings for good people.

They have to get flu shot also so grow up

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 20, 2021

They'll be back, just not collecting a paycheck.

Yep.

I hope they are ineligible for unemployment compensation.

Hope they're not.

The refused a mandated item and walked off. That's not being fired. It's quitting so there will be no UI.

@SeaGreenEyez Thanks. That was my suspicion.

That is 125 fewer dangerous idiots wanting and waiting to infect members of the public. Good riddance to the lot of them.

Having spent 12 excruciating years living there, I'm not surprised a bit.

I spent the first 11 years of my life in Indiana and have gone back for visits. It's not the magical place portrayed in The Music Man.

@SeaGreenEyez Bloomington?

@SeaGreenEyez O sure. I used to work in Lafayette occasionally.

@SeaGreenEyez My Sister-in-law worked at Purdue for a time. She was a Mormon and they were rather devout but I loved her, anyway. We'd have had more trouble these days, I think, so I'm happy for those times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.