Agnostic.com

9 6

Slept in my Foreigner T-shirt; woke up cold as ice.

Keep it going....

Tinocca 7 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I went to sleep in my System of a Down t-shit and woke up eating Chop Suey.
I wonder what I would do if I went to sleep in a t-shirt from [adele-merch.com]. I would probably just woke up screaming Hello. I have so many merchandise t-shirts in my collection that it would take the whole day inventing a pun for each one of them. I have some from ACDC, the Doors, the Eagles, the Beatles, and even one from Blackmore’s Night. I plan to create a large collection of merch t-shirts and then sell them for a lot of money. I’m already close to it because some of the t-shirts in my collection can be sold for more than $200.

I slept in my Beatles t-shirt and woke up The Night Before! That was pretty fucking weird.

I slept in my Right Said Fred shirt and woke up too sexy for it.

Did it hurt?

@Tinocca Yes. Do you have one, too? It's like they're made of burlap — very irritating to the skin. 😜

Fell asleep in a Grateful Dead t-shirt and woke
up to find out that I am the eyes of the world.

Perfect.

Went to bed in my Montrose T-shirt and woke up hot, sweet and sticky (like Rock Candy) on my Bad Motor Scooter!

Sounds like you had a crazy night! Lol

. . . went to sleep in my John Prine t-shirt

. . . and you may see me tonight with an illegal smile 🙂

You don’t even wait to wake up! Nice.

Slept in my grateful dead t shirt..... Woke up hungry.. I dont know why

I went to sleep in my Van Halen T-shirt, and woke up Runnin' With the Devil.

Guess you are “Hot Blooded!” 😂

Depends if I had the fan on or not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.