Agnostic.com

3 1

'Race Traitor Syndrome' is actually a thing??? Can somebody try to make sense of this for me please? [twitter.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Quite a few people are self-hating and obsessively denounce (or undermine) the group they themselves belong to. Larry Elder comes to mind.

Please show me any example of where Larry Elder self hates, or denounces himself.... 😏

Link titles: " Talk show host hoping to unseat California governor says systemic racism ‘is a lie’ - - Larry Elder has a long record of comments casting doubt on the existence of sexism and racism

[independent.co.uk]

Here's a quote: "Though he himself attended the Ivy League Brown University on affirmative action, he has criticised such programmes,"

Then there's this where he's using the canard about police killing more Whites than Blacks, excusing police that murder blacks. He says there's no systemic racism, but then says "This isn't your grandfather's America"

"...Yes, there are bad cops, but for the most part, they’re trying to do their best, and contrary to popular perception, the police, in recent years, have killed more unarmed whites than Blacks. It is a lie, not supported by the evidence, that cops are killing Blacks just because they’re Black. This is not your grandfathers’ America. "

[joplinglobe.com]

It does not and cannot make sense.

If it doesn’t make sense to you it makes a lot of sense as you apparently have no sense what so ever!

@Trajan61 I think maybe you misunderstood his feelings on this subject... I could be wrong... Lets think about it a minute...

If you're wondering where this came from... [dailywire.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.