Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK The Midterms are Only 411 Days Away: Holy Sh*&%$#! - YouTube

A bit scary, but I think since so many of the anti-vaxers and anti-mask persons are republicans, republican voters will be unexpectedly reduces a little bit.

snytiger6 9 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't this out of date? I'm pretty sure it's less than 365 days until November. (A lot less.)

Probably one of the most unfunny comedians ever. Punditry passing off as comedy and shitty at that. Also, be great if the Democrats lose both chambers

How about we all chill for the next 400 days?

This retarded cunt has no clue of what this country needs.... FU and your liberal BS.... We will make sure you idiots lose in Nov....

I hope your right but if the democrats are able to get all of their radical agenda passed we may be in trouble.

Sadly, our democracy is hanging by a thread… or a few thousand votes. The biggest goal of 2022 for Democrats is to get out the vote in such overwhelming numbers the Republicans start losing state and local elections by big enough numbers that theTrumplicans are pushed back into the caves they escaped from!

She's right - the 2022 elections are huge. Because of the 2020 census and redistricting, LOTS of seats are up next year. This isn't an ordinary midterm election.

In spite of Republican efforts to suppress the vote, Democrats won the White House and gained Senate seats in 2020. More than anything, it comes down to getting out the vote. If all eligible voters voted in America, Democrats would be firmly in control in the House and Senate.

Actually Covid will not help us that much as far as the proportion of people voting Repub vs. Dem, because the Repubs tend to breed in greater numbers than us, so they have that numerical advantage to begin with. It will just get slightly reduced by Covid, that's all.

I predict that with Biden getting all the blame for Afghanistan, due to Americans being so dense and ignorant of history, that the Repubs will retake both houses of congress, and will also win the White House in 2024. And a big part of it will be the way Biden and the Dems promised so much in the last election campaign, like a $15 min. wage and others, and since then they have backed off on all of those promises. So the working class and middle class voters will be pissed and throw a tantrum by voting red next year. And the Dems won't care, since they will then be able to blame the Reubs for everything and have no pressure to buck their corporate donors. They are like the boxer taking a dive and acting like they can't fight back or win.

I'm fairly sure we will be better off. We might run low on pine boxes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.