Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Sidney Powell Implicates Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and Justice Alito In Plot To Overturn The Election

Samuel Alito is a colossal piece of shit. But he didn't go through with this.

barjoe 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She is probably the most batshit crazy of the bunch.

Aaannnnnd incredibly DUMB!

If Sidney Powell was Pinocchio her nose would be big enough to use as a fishing rod! 😂

That he is! I guess they didn't count on Nancy Pelosi being so sharp.

"Overall, we rate PoliticusUSA borderline extreme Left Biased in wording and editorial positions that always favor the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks, frequent misleading one-sided commentary, and occasional poor sourcing."

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Does that make this story false?

@barjoe IMO, some sources are (way) better than others.
Do other reliable, credible sources corroborate this "story" ?
(my quick search found none of those)

@FearlessFly So that doesn't mean the story is false.

@barjoe . . . putting my (critical) thinking cap on, I'd say a not-so credible source doesn't make it true (or news).

"WE"

@Redneckliberal "We" are the nice people at Media Bias Fact Check. A review by them doesn't make a news story true OR false. Samuel Alito did rule in favor of Pennsylvania GOP trying to overthrow the state vote, in one case. Clarence Thomas's fat ass wife may have paid for a fleet of buses to send "people" to January 6th rally, from their joint account. The source may not be credible as per Media Bias. I FUCKING BELIEVE IT! [slate.com] [abajournal.com]

@barjoe AS DO I

@FearlessFly [newsweek.com] I'm sure you're gonna tell me that Newsweek is bullshit too.

@barjoe Do you think all sources deserve the same amount of credibility ?
How much credibility should be given to Sidney Powell ?

@FearlessFly How about you vet every post on this site?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.