Agnostic.com

4 2

Kidnapping, assassination and a London shoot-out: Inside the CIA's secret war plans against WikiLeaks

[news.yahoo.com]

FearlessFly 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not understand something. There is an argument starting here that can easily be solved, but I my opinion, reading is difficult. Why does not someone actually read the WikiiLeaks passages that deal with this argument. It is there for anyone who want to download. Once that is done it can be searched for keywords.

. . . one of ~10 paragraphs of the Press Release from the Vault 7 Wikileaks webpage :

"Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive."

How many folks here can read code (much less "several hundred million" lines of it) ?

Julian Assange coerced Chelsea Manning (Cpl Bradley Manning at the time) to unlawfully obtain and disclose classified documents endangering US national defense. He in consort with Russian operatives, along with Roger Stone, released hacked stolen emails of a private citizen in order to promote the candidacy and facilitate the election of Donald Trump. I have zero sympathy for him.

. . . "coerced" ?
. . . "in consort with Russian operatives"

It is hard not to notice that you provide NO source(s) for these accusations.

. . . "released hacked stolen emails"

I would not want to live in a world without whistleblowers/journalists. ymmv

[forbes.com]

@FearlessFly This is not a term paper. I say what i believe. Do you think a low level operative like Bradley Manning would do this without help?

@barjoe AGAIN, you provide NO sources for your "belief"(s) -- nothing more than 'blowing smoke'.

@FearlessFly Opinion. If I were to post a link, you would question my source with a link from Media Bias.

@barjoe Your reluctance to provide supporting facts from reliable/credible sources is illuminating, IMO.

@FearlessFly You be the judge to who is reliable and credible, like some blonde haired ho from Canada.

@barjoe My 'judgement' is not about Ms Anderson, but about your LACK of sources to support your JUDGEMENT about Mr. Assange. 😛

@FearlessFly I don't need sources to make a judgement. Sources are only to support an argument. I'm not arguing. I don't choose to make heros out of people who commit espionage against my country.

@barjoe . . . sooooo, your 'judgement' is NOT based on anything resembling facts or critical thinking -- good to know. 😮 😛

Ya can't make this stuff up. If the CIA is involved I am suspicious as they seem to believe that "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice" as Au H2O said. Extremism IS a vice as it always oppresses someone or something. Hey. Pamela Anderson supports him. Pompeo doesn't. She is Canadian & not CIA.

. . . love the Au H20 reference.

Who cares what Pamela Anderson thinks? She's not exactly an expert reference.

@barjoe Anderson isn’t? Are you?

@yvilletom I'm just commenting on a message board. She's being used as a reference, only being a public figure in the entertainment business. How is mentioning her relevant? Oh I forgot. She's Canadian.

"as Au H2O said. Extremism IS a vice"

You got that back-asswards. Goldwater is advocating that folks use extremism in defense of liberty !
(and moderation in the pursuit of liberty is no virtue)

@barjoe "not exactly an expert reference"

Where are YOUR "expert" references supporting your comments ?

@barjoe Pam advocated for Assange as his semen receptacle. She is an advocate for accused molesters & rapists who are tried in the court of public opinion.

Some have accused Assange of being paranoid or dramatic when he acted as if the U.S. might be out to get him and refused to come out of his sanctuary at the embassy. We are now looking at evidence that he was absolutely right to be concerned.

I don't know why the Trump Administration targeted WikiLeaks when it helped elect him in the first place.

@FearlessFly The question was Why. WikiLeaks helped elect Trump, I think that's obvious. WikiLeaks site asks to donate. I wonder who was stupid enough to do that.

@barjoe YOU said "I don't know why the Trump Administration targeted WikiLeaks"

I responded with credible motive/evidence. 🙂
Your comments provide NONE. 😛

@FearlessFly The question was: why would they when WikiLeaks elected Trump by releasing Hillary Chilton emails. It was because he knows Trump and the Russian government was behind it. Did you donate to WikiLeaks?

@barjoe "The question was"

The ONLY one "raising" that question seems to be YOU.

@FearlessFly I'm the only one reading this quotation on this page. You don't remember right wing media constantly referring to WikiLeaks throughout the 2016 election? Yes the question was raised by me and you posted a bunch of links. I'm supposed to have a revelation moment from your links?

@barjoe This whole post is about revelation(s).

Given the OP yahoo article, do you think Assange has/has reason to fear the US government ?

[thehill.com]

[nbcnews.com]

[theguardian.com]

@FearlessFly Maybe he does. I don't sympathize with him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.