Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Fired Teacher Accused of Racist Facebook Post Gets Her Job Back

😳 I was wondering when this would commence.

This was the post that got her fired....and apparently rehired via an Arbitrator. 🙄

“There is one supreme race and gender and that is the white man—I also can’t help but notice that race and gender were the ones leading most of the riots!” she wrote. “Lastly if you look at the stats more black men have died from other black men than white men—so there lies two problems!”
Camara’s attorney, Mark Gagliardi, claimed the teacher was being sarcastic and accused her critics of having an “agenda.” Camara will be returning to Kuss Middle School on Oct. 4, said Gagliardi.

#smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get her the job back

“Lastly if you look at the stats more black men have died from other black men than white men—so there lies two problems!”

Some facts maybe ????

@SeaGreenEyez Here's a song about it. 😭

Just wrong

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2021

This is what some of us are sending our kid's to learn from! WTF!!!!

@SeaGreenEyez More than mind numbing, it pisses me off!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.