Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK US woman shocked after being ‘charged $11 for crying during surgery’ | indy100

God Bless America. It isn't even free to cry anymore.

πŸ™„

#shameful

#god
SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In all fairness it was discounted to $2.20. Of course that's still $2.20 more than is reasonable.

Ohferpetessake, this needs looking into just a tad more before posting!

@SeaGreenEyez so it was actually $2.20, about what you pay for kleenex if hospitalized, if you're lucky (see pic of tbe actual bill in the article).
And seruously, IMO if she's crying at a wart removal, she actually Needs psych evaluation...just think if she had an ingrown toenail!

Un fucking believable

This is bullshit fake news as the patient later admitted that the $11 charge had nothing to do with shedding tears, but was for a routine annual examination and "brief emotion" actually referred to a behavioral assessment that was "basically 10 or less questions about mental health."

@SeaGreenEyez I didn’t intend to appear insensitive but upon rereading my post it seems I might’ve been. My apologies.

I could maybe believe this if I saw it in "The Onion"....but this is stunning. Wonder what her insurance company said?

There are more and more β€œOnions” out there, unfortunately!

Greedgreedgreedgreedgreeed...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.