Agnostic.com

14 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too little, too late, he's still toast.

He needs to be put through the wringer, to lose everything. Let's hope that happens.

Alex Jones is just a media whore. He will say anythign that he thinks will get him media attention.

I hope they take every dime he has.

Ohub Level 7 Apr 21, 2018

He is one of the dumbest people on earth and the people that follow his vitrol are even worse.

Hope they don't drop the suit and bankrupt that piece of shit.

I used to like Alex Jones until he became a white supremacist. I made that up, but it seems true. Is it? I don't know.

Who cares.

care...
you got to care about this shit bro . It's the insemination of lying hate monger propaganda pure and simple. Only 37% of americans today have heard of the holocaust let alone BELIEVE in it. It's (45) approval rate among evangelicals is hovering between 50-75% right now....
you have GOT to take this shit seriously.....just sayin

I read no statement in that article from Alex Jones that admitted anything

twill Level 7 Apr 21, 2018

I rarely think this of anyone but I don't think he has any redeeming qualities.

Shocker!

I hope the lawyers for those families step on that turds neck.
He's quick to back off of his so-called convictions when his wallet is in jeopardy.

And that's the primary reason for him conceding anything. Same as happened with his divorce and losing custody of his younger children. He's a lying, scheming sonofabitch who has no morals or ethics.

Damage was done. People have cussed out and attacked people they were sure were lieing about their dead children. Called and harassed, talked to like evil attention seeking actors. The people who honestly believed they were the good guys by doing this. I can't imagine any punishment that would fit this fuckery.

Asswipe. (Him, not you.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.