Agnostic.com

7 4

LOL, I realise that this may well anger some members, especially those from some tiny little state called Florida and another even less significant one called Texas ( aka Texarse) but try looking at this map and ignoring the patches of colour, etc, depicting each state and just see the outline of the main landmass.
Might be my often crazy imagination BUT, I see it as being the silhouette of a slight obese male lower torso complete with a very flaccid, almost impotent penis trying to squat, have crap and Texas ( aka Texarse) being the Rectum opening as he strains....LOL

Triphid 9 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having now read the rest of the posts, what do you do with California and Oregon?

Give me time and I'll think of something suitable for at least 50 of your States.

Hmm, now that I think about it, Alaska kind of resembles a big patch of chunder (vomit) that has been spewed up against a fence by some drunk after a long binge on the piss, the islands of Hawaii could resemble, if one looks at them, the left-overs from a case of "explosive flatulence", aka "a loaded fart" LOL.

And, come to think of it, California takes on the look of angry infected region on a arse cheek.

Your imagination is better than mine. I like hearing about the people in Florida who do dumb stuff and it gets on the news. These people are everywhere, just in Florida the news is able to hear about it. Does not say much about us as a population.

Michigan where I grew up looks like a mitten.

My state resembles a stopped up toilet thank you very little!

Sadly that happens even the best of houses at times....LOL

Kind of stretching the imagination, but funny none the less! 😂

Hey don't go throwing your self projections on my state.

Tejas Level 8 Oct 5, 2021

Now which state would that be? The prolapsed rectum or the brewer's droop?

@anglophone I see that

@Tejas No sorry there Sport, BUT "Brewers Droop" means it hangs soft, floppy and saggy NOT erect and proud.
"Brewers Droop" aka, "the Piss-pots Prick, " Tankard Tackle" and a few other terms is caused mainly by over-indulgence in the amber liquid aka BEER.

@anglophone Yep, that's one also minus the Scrotum and usual contents in a virile male....LOL

Shit, man! I can't unsee that now. 😉

Sorry but Jeebus made me do it....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.