Agnostic.com

7 0

What's with the point system, level 2 and what not? Just trying to meet like minded people.

Sneded 4 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Posts schmotes.
But one does get a T-shirt at post level 8. I hope they have some left by the time I get there which is when'ver

The levels are to encourage participation on the site.

don't worry about the points system

It does seem a bit odd at first. But it's a really simple way to keep scammers out. Most dating sites have a ton of scammers.

At the top of the page, click on ABOUT, then choose FAQ, and scroll to the question about "level page" for a full explanation.

We try to protect members from scammers. I just had one and now will message at higher levels to protect myself.. Level 5 tells me they went through time and effort to be here and are sincere.

Apparently, the more active you are by posting, responding, etc., the more points you acquire. The higher your level, the more "stuff" you can see and do? I don't know the algorithm, but it feels a little like Amway for atheists. Perhaps it's effective at minimizing trolling and bot activity? By the way, you earned points for posting, and I earned points by responding! Yay us!

Great answer! By the way, I have a very nice set of Tupperware containers and am offering a one-time special deal only to new members whose names contain the hidden code word HA.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.