Agnostic.com

12 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So if they ask me why I got vaccinated, I can answer, "The Devil made me do it."

What is Church Lady's opinion of this?

Oh I don't know if they're LYING...in fact I think they might really believe what they're saying. If THAT'S true, they must be either retarded, mentally deficient, or victims of some sort of mass hysteria/delusion.
Whatever the truth is, the sad reality is these people VOTE, which means THEY'RE the ones, through their politicians, who call the shots in this country.
Think about THAT for a few minutes...then be afraid, be very, very afraid.

That is real incongruity since Satan, himself (Trump), got vaccinated.

Psychotic delusions

Obviously we do need a serious depopulation of our species. People like this only bring that home.

Yes, they are lying. The sad thing about it in our times today is that they are making money by lying.

I'd find bullshit like this funny, if it weren't so bloody dangerous.

Lying like this should be a felony.

You GO, Satan!!!!!

I can only imagine that by turning their churches into death cults can these Bastards (er, Pastors) extract more money from their congregations. They take the us vs. them dynamic to such an extreme, their members become entranced by the emotional orgasm their whipped into.

You can lead a anti vaxxer to the vaccine, but you can't make him/her take it.

I dunno. If I sit on him and you poke him in the arm, perhaps he will fly around the vaccination room as all the hot air shoots out that little needle prick hole.

Yes, by convincing idiot xtions to not get vaxxed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.