Agnostic.com

5 6

Thoughts????

glennlab 10 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rebuilding is the key

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 10, 2021

I went to therapy after my divorce and was led to understand that my parents destroyed me with their narcissistic neglect and demands and my husband with his abuse. I kept on doing my best until I no longer saw the point. Kids are grown and alienated and I can’t see grandkid because her mother is another narcissist. My therapist keeps saying they’ll come back to me but I’m not optimistic.

I don’t know who I am but I keep trying to make myself happy to heal the CPTSD I have. I keep thinking the nightmares and flashbacks are caused by my brain trying to work through my traumas but waking up crying is a heavy price to pay.

Hmmm…no.

We never understand ourselves fully. Some things cause us to be much more aware of ourselves and experiences

Is this a quote from Rudy Giuliani? 🙂

he's still in the broken phase, I don't know if he can ever be fixed

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.