Agnostic.com

46 11

LINK Joel Osteen’s Church Is Finally Paying Back the $4,436,224 It Got in PPP Loans | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The loan was supposed to pay the salaries of employees, but not Olsteign and his wife, who don't officially take any salaries.

snytiger6 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Blooket/play

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Docsity

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Picrew Me

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! how to jump start a car

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. ten commandments

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Abc chart printable

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us ABC Chart

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! yellow butterfly meaning

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. Kahoot

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Kahoot it

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Padlet

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Gimkit

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Picrew

It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. RingCentral

I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Quizlet

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Instagram Captions

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Blooket play

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Blooket

Many thanks sfsfs

You can get a lot of things rod reiss titan form accomplished with internet access. Have some distractions in the morning and finish things off in the afternoon.

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Resurge

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.