Agnostic.com

11 40

White evangelicals can't admit that jesus wasn't white. #nailguns

onthefire 7 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's like jesus was white. That's one of his miracles. Nope, nope, nopidy nope.

They also think the King James bible is actually quoting him.
They literally believe he spoke 17th century English.

Thou shalt not talk bad of King James lest ye be smitten

@abyers1970 His mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries.

Yeah very racist of them

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 16, 2021

On the nailed hands issue, I always said that would not hold his hands to the cross and the nails would pull through. My stepdad said the nails held Jesus because they were supposed to hold him. The churchworld solved this by also having ropes or nails and boards used. Jesus was tied to the cross and then nailed. Make up your mind, please.

It is my opinion that white supremacist theists believe jebus is white because they believe his daddy is white.

Yea I’m from Georgia and you wouldn’t believe the shit I’ve heard about whites being the chosen people

I’m up for it

Now a days we'd just use duct tape or gorilla glue🙂

Something tells me that's exactly what would happen...

For all we know, it has already happened. If you believe that nonsense to begin with.

@jlynn37, I don't know if J. Christ ever existed or not but, if he did and come back now, it's the most likely thing to happen. Nevertheless, it's only supposing.

Smart move JC!

Most of them don't accept that their guy didn't speak English.
The majority have no clue that primary language of that region, at that time, was Aramaic.
Stupid fuckers.

If he was real it is also very unlikely that Pilot had an audience with him about anything. He was not that important at the time and there is a language barrier.

Thank you. Most people haven't a clue. We had some Syrian/Turkish neighbors in Germany who also spoke Aramaic. Of course they are Orthodox Christian.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.