Agnostic.com

4 0

Vaccine skeptics.

[theepochtimes.com]

PBuck0145 7 Oct 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oooohhhh another highly reputable source from @PBuck0145.............you all were just waiting for this one, I know......

Americans have become so stupid. Russia and many other countries have their share of Covid also. Now our ignorant actions are going to bring the epidemic to the children and skeptics and deniers will claim the vaccine did it.

Of course! Anyone who can think for him/herself and does not accept the "official" narrative is stupid and ignorant.

Dr. McCullough has publicly made claims concerning Covid and treatment for Covid that are known to be false.

I can't wrap my mind around why someone would do this. It's possible he truly believes his statements or he might have some other reason.

If his statements were true he could back them up with peer reviewed evidence. That's how science works. I can claim bananas make you fly but its worthless unless I can back it up with evidence that can be verified by others who are experts in the field of banana science.

Also, the Epoch Times is a questionable news source with a history of false claims and inaccuracies.

So... I doubt this article will sway anyone here.

And to add to that... Dr. McCullough claims that the Covid vaccine has killed 50,000. The actual Covid virus has killed over 700,000 people in the U.S.

I'm no math expert but I'm pretty certain that 700,000 is a much bigger number than 50,000. If not for vaccination that 700,000 would absolutely be far higher.

The Epoch times is "questionable" because it regularly publishes truths which are suppressed by the MSM.

@PBuck0145 I'm sure a website owned by a far-right conservative and associated with a Chinese religious group and that posts pro-Trump conspiracies and placed thousands of pro-Trump ads on Facebook and supports QAnon is 100% legitimate and truthful.

@Charles1971 Correct. Much more so than CNN, NYT or MSNBC.

@PBuck0145 My sarcasm was lost on you.

No... I'm not basing anything purely on CNN, NYT, or MSNBC but rather the CDC, the WHO, scientists and doctors around the world, and the fact that more than half the population of the entire planet has received Covid vaccines. If that isn't enough evidence for you then no amount of evidence will ever be enough. There comes a point where you choose to believe something regardless of evidence to the contrary... much like religion.

Falun Gong propaganda? Seriously?

Indeed! The Epoch Times is an epic fraud.

@p-nullifidian A convenient,, indolent way to avoid dealing with the issue.

@PBuck0145 I understand your point, but it is actually prudence vice indolence that drives my priorities on where to spend my limited time. I have found that questionable sources frequently provide questionable, if not inaccurate, stories. Therefore it is a waste of time to even engage in the first place. If you were to cite a reputable source, you might get better traction.

The Epoch Times is clearly a biased source of information. I have found this site to be an evenhanded resource for determining potential media bias.
[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.