Agnostic.com

13 10

Sean Hannity says Liberals don't care if Conservatives live or die.

And to think that we have the gull to call him dumb.

Dyl1983 8 Oct 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah..... what type of GULL?

Occasionally he gets close to truth but not correct, however he doesn't care about liberals and whether they live or die

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 17, 2021

I have heard worse from better people .

HE doesn't care if conservatives live or die. I DO care.

I don't care if some conservatives live or die. Hannity and his Fuhrer Trump come to mind.

That's not true: I care. I want them to die.

The world would be better off if they did.

It's amazing that believers can accept the fantasy that their god can separate and torture these types of people in an eternal hell, but cannot accept the fact that they should be expunged from this world. The reason is that believers identify with them.

It's galling to contemplate such bladder.

Wrong again. Liberals do care if Conservatives live and they do care if they die. And, yes the same way Conservatives care about Liberals.

Projection is a fascinating psychological fail.

DING! DING! DING! That man wins a prize!
I still say I Really liked the "owning the libs" by pointing loaded guns at their crotches thingy last year, but I can be flexible......

It is hard to care about someone who is self-destructive. Those who reject themselves, or have no self-esteem, or self-respect will consistently make choices that will destroy their lives and the lives of others. Ignorance and stupidity play a great part in their choices, they are easily lead by assholes like Hannity who want to manipulate and influence them through hate and fear.

Their choices remind me of Carmen Electra in the film "Scary Movie."

Even a blind squirrel and broken clock...

Imagine that!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.