Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK Preacher: If the Government Executed Gays, I Wouldn’t Have to Condemn Their Sins | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He is upset about laws that protect the rights of gays, and fears he could be prosecuted for "calling out sin".

snytiger6 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Execute all those that committed adultery? Over half of preachers would be dead then. When I was young I heard crap like this and believed it because I felt like I had to. But this shit makes no sense. I agree we should punish pedopholes but no way should we punish people who are not bothering anyone else by being gay.pure craziness

If preachers started using their brains I would not need to mock them.

IF they did that then pretty soon, the ones with decency and a conscience would no longer be Preachers as well.

IF Governments EXECUTED all of these Arse-hole Preachers then the people who are members of the LGBTQ Communities would be living in peace, contentment and safety.

Has no one told him that trumpety has cheated on the mother of every one of his children?

Asshole.

It's well past time that these preachers started getting locked up for hate speech and inciting violence against anyone they don't like.

There must be consequences for this garbage.

If government locked up hate preachers for saying their hate the world would be a better place.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628876
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.