Agnostic.com

8 16

This just in.

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reports say that Powell was not vaccinated due to his cancer.

exactly

Stupid is a Plague too.

Exactly, who breathed on the poor sick man?

Some Republican is my good guess.

Same outcome. The lesson is to accept that outcome and find peace before it occurs.

Yep, already people missing a few brain cells are using his death as a reason NOT to get vaccinated. Oh my goodness - people with no reasoning skills and no heart - delight in the suffering of others. So sad.

The vaccines reduce the ability of the immune system also.

BDair Level 8 Oct 18, 2021

Yer an idiot, STFU!!!!!!
How dare you use the sad death of a decent human being to push your lies!!!!!!

All the covid vaccines stimulate the immune system. Stimulate is the very opposite of lower in case you don't have a dictionary handy.

[cdc.gov]

The mRNA vaccines confer a very narrow immunity to a specific spike protein, which is not harmless, and can cause a number of autoimmune disorders and ADE. Not the best thing to administer to someone that is immunocompromised."The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection."

@AnneWimsey

Powell was decent? There is a discussion thread here [agnostic.com]

Well, you added another faulty man to your heroes list.

@St-Sinner ummmm, I all someone "decent" and it elevates him to "hero" status?
Decent asopposed to a pussygrabber, decent as opposed to someone who mocks the disabled, aaannnd etc.
Where do you get off compiling my Heros list?

@AnneWimsey
The man who lied to the nation, who lied to the international allies and community and sent thousands American sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers to die and get maimed in an unjust war is far worse than a pussygrabber. Get your criteria straight. Trump did not want a war or start a war under a false pretense and in fact he tried to close out on-going American wars.

Unfortunately some people will do harm and use this tragic turn of events as another reason not to get the vaccine .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.