Agnostic.com

3 10

My grandson and 19 year old Olympic gold medal winner Athing Mu at his cross country meet this past weekend, which was held at her school. He was so stoked to meet her!! He nicknamed her "bae" while watching her in the Olympics lol. The boy lives to run and plans on a trip to the games himself!

JonnaBononna 7 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My son was a distance runner in high school. Many sports are a good choice for teens, as it helps teach self discipline. Your son is quite fortunate.

How very cool! Hope he makes it, either as a competitor or just to enjoy and experience the Games. I worked for the Olympics when they were in Los Angeles, and attended many events for fun. It was special: sharing an environment with the world for that short time!

The exciting thing is that the year he wants to participate in the games is 2028, when it's in L.A.!

How exciting for him! Did he get to run with her at all?

dkp93 Level 8 Oct 18, 2021

I don't think so, but I know he'd love to be able to! He's damn good for such a shorty, and he's a distance runner. He run runs a 3 mile in 15 minutes

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.