Agnostic.com

10 14

LINK Rick Wiles: The Vaccine Contains an “Egg That Hatches into a Synthetic Parasite” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Not surprisingly, he has no evidence whatsoever, but just throws it out there to see if it will get traction.

snytiger6 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At some point natural selection is going to kick in against people who believe this kind of thing. Just sayin'.

Will there be an end to all this bullshit so we can end this pandemic?

MizJ Level 8 Oct 22, 2021

The universe is held together by the strong force, the weak force, electromagnetism, gravity, and christian bullshit.

@BitFlipper I would argue that Christain bullshit works in opposition to the other forces.

@MizJ Christian bullshit is a peculiar kind of force. It attracts particles called morons, and repels particles called thinkers. There is still debate going on as to whether this force is subatomic, atomic, molecular or universal.

Religion creates biological parasites, called Clergy.

Oh I bet there’s beer in eggs too!!

FFS, if the idiotic comment was not regarding such as very serious situation I'd break out into fits of uncontrollable laugher,.
Oh bugger it, I'm going laugh anyway.
Now, Step forward whom so ever it was who left the keys unattended and allowed this piece of squirrel food to escape from its padded cell?

Rick Wiles, the Prince of Lunatics!

And The Easter Bunny is really a Vampire😂😂😂

Not any more he's not, shot him with my bow and arrow yesterday, he's on tonight's dinner menu.....LOL

@Triphid...we raised rabbits when I was a kid my Grandmother Baked the fucker that BIT me...FOR EASTER...True Story...😂😂😂...TASTY 😁

Some people have just been watching far too many sci fi movies.

Would he actually have enough brain cells to be able to manage such a feat?

Once again, we have another face palm moment.

Just a " palm moment," stone the crows that one is enough to make the best of head-bangers crack their skull on a brick wall at least.

It is amazing what nonsense these right wingers will fabricate. The truth is that the vaccine will eventually make a man's penis fatter, longer, and harder.

I've been vaccinated and I can tell that is not true. At least with the J&J.

@jlynn37 Wait until you get the booster shot. You will have to buy larger size boxer shorts to make room for the new growth.

BUGGER, you tell me that NOW, here I'm nearing 68, been in a nookie drought for at least 10years or more AND now that I've had my COVID shots someone tells that my pubescent dreams are going to come true finally, how cruel can fate get.....LOL.

@Triphid I'm 79 years old and I'm getting great results since the vaccine.

Here's to my booster shot kicking in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.