Agnostic.com

4 4

Texas school bans boys from having long hair. ACLU is now involved. Apparently this is elsewhere in the state as well. I thought that bullshit was over, in publuc schools, at least for non black folks. And, state courts have upheld it as part of the dress code.

Open SmartNews and read "Texas school district bans boys from having long hair" here: [share.smartnews.com]
To read it on the web, tap here: [share.smartnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought we got over this kind f crap in the 1970s.

The right-wing religitards are making a determined effort to drag the rest of the country down to their own level.

Did you also think the controlling women's bodies bullshit was over, too? Republicans are fucked.

Oklahoma averages two or three lawsuits every year since 1983 where the Republicans are trying to limit abortion access. So far they've lost every case. Of course they get lots of great publicity for their base and force us to spend money on lawsuits that we could have spent on campaigns. In most instances I don't think they really wanted to win.

I knew that wasn't over. I just knew that the same assholes, where I lived in Pennsyltucky, who tried to threaten me in 1970, let their hair grow by 1972.

The right wingers are just plain nuts. We have an Oklahoma school that has banned the book, "To Kill a Mockingbird" ACLU has filed suit against that too.

Texas is trying to take us back to the "good old days" of racism, misogyny and ignorance. They are proud of this. A bunch of savage animals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.