Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK "Rust" Assistant Director Was Fired From Previous Movie After Gun Incident Injured Crew Member - CNN

This is enough, in my opinion, to make Assistant Director David Halls to be named as a person of interest in this case. I don't believe in coincidences. More detail in this link: [mediaite.com]

barjoe 9 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typically US ways. After all a police person can get a job in another police precinct even if they got the sack from having killed/ maimed or tortured people in their previous place of work.

Kind of hilarious that a TDS-suffering, anti-gun jackass like Alec Baldwin would kill someone with a gun. Probably will argue that we should have more gun control because of Alec’s carelessness

I don’t think you have any clue about this.

@Jolanta I do sweetie. Alec Baldwin made a big mistake and progs are circling the wagons for him

@Jolanta... or a clue about anything, really.

TDS? The only people more fucked up than Donald Trump are his brainless supporters. Morons. All of them.

@barjoe no. Progs who cannot stop mainlining Trump outrage in their veins are really a special breed of cognitively dissonant but thanks for playing

@David1955 your booty buddy Awic Bawdwin killed someone. “Team America: World Police” perfectly encapsulates the holier-than-thou false piety of these Hollywood dullards. It was Alec’s responsibility to check the gun before firing but proving my point, progs circle the wagons for their own unless he misgenders someone. Oh, the horror!

@Heavykevy1985 Cognitive Dissonance. Those are awful big words for a brainless hillbilly bubba from Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

@barjoe I really do not care about the McMichael brothers. I commented on the OP. Nice try at a red herring.

@barjoe rather be a hillbilly bubba from Hattiesburg than be a gormless twat from Philly. The same city that watched as woman was being raped on a subway from a monstrous piece of shit who should have been deported back to the Congo.

@barjoe Also, the same prog idiots who say not to judge people where they come from automatically handwaves any point I have made because I am from Mississippi. How Progressive!!!

@Heavykevy1985 You need help badly.

@barjoe So you admit that your city is cucked out of their skulls as they watched a woman being raped and did nothing? We may be “fat bubbas” down here but at least we help our neighbors down here. More projection, deflection, bigotry, ignorance, and stereotyping from a prog idiot from Philly.

@Jolanta whatever you say there Karen as you gulp your Franzia down.

@barjoe no. Term Karen refers to a middle-aged busybody white woman who is bored with her own life and tries to grandstand, so yeah, shows what you know. Take the L here, Philly Joe. Also, the most well-known memes comes from The Donald subreddit and /Pol/ on 4Chan. You are really a stupid, pencil-necked cuck there, little Joey poo poo.

@Heavykevy1985 Wow, that a lot of words from you and all stupid too.

@Heavykevy1985 If you were gutted, that'd make quite a mess fat boy

@Jolanta wow, at least I can express myself instead of being some dumb-ass hippie grandma wannabe. Just go and insert your dentures back into your mouth and change out your Depends.

@barjoe I maybe big but least I am not withered husk of a human being like you are, both physically and emotionally. What a worthless pussy fart of a human being you are.

@barjoe homeboys? Quit trying to act ghetto when you are nothing but a soy-filled suburbanite pussy. Also, the GOP has a good chance of taking both the House and Senate in the mid-terms and the presidency in 2024. By the way, the Civil War ended in 1865. Prog idiots like you have no concept of linear time.

@barjoe more projection. Pencil neck=needle dick. Prog is short for progressive(s). Of course, that stunted growth you call a brain cannot comprehend that. Country boys got wide open spaces and fresh air down here. You can keep your smog, public rapes, high crimes, and dirty streets, Philly boy. Only regurgitation going on here is you with your insults,

@Heavykevy1985 Wow you sure need to learn new words.

Having researched this subject in the past -- Hollywood and deaths in movie making-- my expectation has been the usual: they, Hollywood, will do anything to stop or defend charges to be brought against anyone, for the single reason that never want legal precedent cases to be made. So, the usual tack is: well, perhaps this person didn't do their job properly but nor did this person or that person or all these other people, so in a court of law they never get far. That's why charges were never brought against the guy who didn't check the gun properly that was used and shot Brandon Lee. See, it's not that they are loyal about protecting people, they just never want successful legal precedent cases to be made finding individuals responsible for deaths on movie sets. So, they throw full resources into thwarting criminal legal action, and use money to make it go away. That's why legal action in the case the deaths of Vic Morrow and those children in 1983 failed. That's why no case was brought in the case of Brandon Lee's death in 1993. In this case, it will be interesting to see if the police have the balls to actually charge anyone. It has become a very high profile case. Nevertheless, my bet is it'll be the same as many other deaths on movie sets: a lot of people are a bit responsible but no one is ultimately responsible, so no charges, just civil damages, and Hollywood just pay that out of insurance. That's Hollywood.

Indeed! Why would he yell, “Cold gun!” without having cleared it for live rounds and made sure it had blanks?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.