Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Christian Mom: Mattress Ad Promotes “Perversion” By Showing Gay People in Bed | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The ad (follow link for ad video) shows several couples, none of them doing anything sexual, but fundamentalist Christians are upset about there even being a gay couple.

snytiger6 9 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see Monica " No-one has ever entered my hole," Cole is riding the surf of Chrustian Indignation yet again and this time its all about Gays having a mattress on their bed/s.
Terrible, and I assume that with her being such a devout and pious Christian poor old Monica " Crusted up Hole," shows her true devotion to Jeebus and sleeps alone on a Hessian sack filled with straw and twigs.

Who cares? They are probably using the same mattress they inherited from their parents.

Most definitely not with the way a very outwardly and very overly flamboyant Gay friend of my nephew's parents sees things.
He refuses adamantly to buy ANYTHING off the rack in the way of clothing because, quote, " Some Hetero person may have tried them on and he'd get infected with hetero germs, buys a NEW mattress every 8-10 months because dust-mites live in everyone's mattresses, won't attend the local " Broken Heel" festival ( a festival for the LGBTQI peoples around Australia) because they are NOT GAY he is the ONLY Gay in the country, and about 1,000 other things as well including that when he set up his own home, he paid over 2,000 dollars for a company to completely spray dis-infect the house BEFORE he bought even though it was only built for him and finished 6 weeks earlier.

@Triphid sounds like a special case to me. Germophobes can come in any gender identity.

@Barnie2years He's a bit of all of them imo.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.