Agnostic.com

4 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Okay, so IF I were to attend that school as a student and declare myself to be a Sun worshiper who wore NO clothing to show my love and devotion to the Sun I wonder how they'd handle that idea?

There is a religion in India where people don't wear any clothes. They are considered to be most holy.

I have wondered for a long time if a practitioner were to come to the U.S. and demand the right to be nude as a part of his/her religion. Religious freedom cuts a pretty big swath.

@snytiger6 Well Australia is a fairly enlightened country since we here have specifically licensed beaches for Nudists and Naturists, do they have such a thing over your way at all?

@Triphid Yes, there are legal nude beaches here in the U.S. However they are not all over the U.S. I happen to live not too far from two of them along the Columbia River, Rooster Rock State Park and Collins Beach on Sauvie Island.

When I lived in Los Angeles, the closest nude beach was Black Beach in San Diego, which I imagine has been nostly ruined by a recent oil spill.

I have to ask a serious question here. Exactly what is "Satanic" clothing? What people point to in answering this is some sort of sterotype.

I have some anti religious garments.

“Satanic” clothing is Black Tee shirts with Heavy Metal bands such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer.

@CuddyCruiser Shit a brick, I must be a Satanist then because I often wear black clothing like t-shirts and shorts in summer and black tracksuit pants and sweaters in winter.

@Triphid That’s what we considered it to be growing up.

Good!!! Really love the part where that asshole starts saying you shouldn't put ideas into kids heads...oh...wait....hypocritical bastards. But putting your jeebus into their heads is A-OK. Gonna look this guy up and support him. Hail Satan!😉

Sadly christians think freedom of religion applies only to them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630771
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.