Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK ‘Resign In Disgrace’: GOP Senators Blast Garland Over Investigating Threats Against School Boards

If he didn't do anything wrong, then why is he so adamantly against his taxes being released. He himself promised to release his taxes several times.

Of course, if Trump were an actual genius as he claims, then he would want his school records released to prove it, rather than threatening every school he attended with lawsuits if they released his grades and/or school records.

An honest man has nothing to hide.

snytiger6 9 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Republicans (again) prove they will sink to any depths...
To call threats of violence, even death, "free speech" and part of a "robust debate" only shows they will spin ANYTHING--no matter how vile, immoral, or disgraceful--to their political advantage, if they possibly can.
Has this country ever seen anything quite like it?

I’m sure we have, but like much of our darkest history, it has been purged from any common reference.

Yikes! Garland is actually doing something constructive?

The link and the text are confusing to me. I'm responding to the link instead of the text.

I watched all of those hearings on the memo. I repeatedly cringed at Garland's body language response to the bullies in the GOP. I hope he learns some better tactics because even though I knew they were performing for their base and lying with every other sentence, Garland's inability to make any coherent response plus his physical response was very sad.

His GPA is probably 1.2 and it's a blow to his ego for that information to be made public.

He doesn't even pretend to be honest or ever tell the truth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.