Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK A brief examination of the science behind ghost hunting | Salon.com

Ha, ha, ha.Tis the season.😋

Not a bad piece.

Near the end of the link:

The implications of using pseudoscience to detect ghosts are much bigger than simply figuring out what happens in the afterlife. As scientist Carl Sagan famously wrote in his 1995 book "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark," humanity suffers overall when people collectively lose their appreciation for authentically scientific approaches toward problem-solving.
...a sad irony to how science is now providing tools for people who, knowingly or otherwise, are using them in un-scientific ways.

RichCC 8 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is all woo. There was a time in my life when I believed it and even subscribed to "Fate" magazine. My proof of it all is that IR waves are invisible. This proves nothing paranormal. Ghosts and spirits are not trapped or dropping in. The gullible claim to have answers without having proof.

Houdini fought this near the end of his career

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 31, 2021

What science? That is all woo for the willingly gullible.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.