Agnostic.com

12 8

LINK Hundreds of QAnon Fans Are Going to Texas to See JFK Return. No, Seriously.

A QAnon prophecy says the assassinated president will return and make Trump the president again.

Hundreds of QAnon supporters are currently traveling from all across the U.S. to Dallas, where they expect to see John F. Kennedy suddenly reappear on Tuesday night and ordain former President Donald Trump as the “king of kings.”

Some QAnon followers were so eager to secure their place for the return of JFK that on Monday night hundreds of them gathered in Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy was shot in 1963, waiting for the latest QAnon conspiracy theory to come true.

snytiger6 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SUCKERS!

Jeebus Effin' X!!!!

lol

It's really hard for me to believe that they really believe that crap.

Whoops I just posted the same link so I will delete it. Has anyone found the YouTube video reference in the article?

And mental disaster areas that are the members of QAnon wonder why we laugh at them?

They need to buy a big fishing net and drop it on the crowd. Deliver straight to the rubber locker room.

We already have enough idiots on the streets in Dallas, Please Get the fuck out.

A friend has been posting pictures. Such a shame we had rain today. Hopefully we'll get more.

Baseball sized hail is called for.

Those QAnon fans are more guilable than the religious. If they gathering mass for a bunch of bs. The last time I checked JFK wasn't Jesus. Not that much of a difference.

Could we misfire a bomb to land in the middle of them? In who’s deranged mind does a liberal Democrat come back from the dead to endorse a fascist mentally ill conservative?

I hope they bring back Elvis.🙂
I'd prefer President Elvis to President tRump anyway.

Will tRump take time to divert Air Force One and join them? Or is he still too busy? Ha, ha.🙂

As he is now a former president, Trump no longer has access to Airforce 1. Although not too long after he left office he did want to use it. He was told "no".

@snytiger6 🙂
I was vaguely referring to a video I saw of a delusional tRump rally goer (no idea how old) saying 'he must still be president, he's still using Air Force One'. Ha,ha,ha.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.