Agnostic.com

7 2

Gentlemen, it's that time of year again, fair notice given.

SnowyOwl 8 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you really wash your hands, the towels are there to be used. If you don't really clean your hands use your jeans.

I'll leave them alone if they'll promise not to touch the decorative toilet I like to leave standing in the bathroom with their "disgusting" buttock?

IF IT IS IN THE BATHROOM IT IS THERE TO BE USED, any thing said to the contrary is just bullshit.

but when you have people over they're fair game.

Wives don't need an excuse to be hostile and provocative. The meme above is a rationalization.

Just imagine how much trouble men would be in using the decorative toilet paper.

That's what I use the decorative towels for. 😉

Good advice to gentlemen. How to to know if you will get on when married, look to see if she has decorative towels, if she does, do not propose under any circumstances, in fact move to the next county.

Words oF experience.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.