Agnostic.com

5 11

I cry when I watch movies and I hate I phones

whiskywoman 8 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thankfully I never received a mop, but I do remember the year before we were married, my (now ex) husband gave me a jump rope and track suit for the first xmas gift he ever gave me. Never wore it, never used it.

I'm sure lots of women would have liked the track suit and jump rope, if they were really into fitness, but I took it as a dis on my figure. (120 lbs and looked pretty fine at 24 years old!)

Someone mentioned a tool box, now I do remember that too, a gift from my dad, a "ladies" tool box when I moved into my own apartment. I used that a lot, and appreciated it, as it was my dad who taught me how to fix things. That was as thoughtful as my dad could get I think.

a vacuum cleaner maybe but a mop or broom never ...the track suit was not good either unless you were gonna do a marathon

Coming off a Delaware Bridge there is a shop selling "Vacuum Cleaners & Guns"
Handy one-stop returns for the wives, IMO!!!!!!

I love the Walmart one

me too

Neither was the tool box that Dad gave to my mom. I have it now and LOVE it!

Zster Level 8 Nov 4, 2021

id love that too

A mop — never forgotten, never forgiven.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.