Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Nikki Haley calls for cognitive test for older politicians | TheHill

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley suggested in an interview on Thursday that leaders in the government who are of an advanced age should undergo a "cognitive test."

The Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody questioned Haley about her thoughts on the mental health of 78-year-old President Biden, the oldest man to hold the office, asking if she had any concerns.

(I can't totally disagree with the idea, although I do not think Biden is as good of an example as Reagan who was suffering from Alzheimer's in his second term of office. Trump might also be a better example as he said soem pretty crazy shit while in office. However, I think if such a test is to be put in plce, that Judges should also have to go through then.)

snytiger6 9 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nikki Haley is a Republican troll

Dementia can manifest much earlier. I think if they are choosing to work past retirement age, they should be tested.

What you said! Should apply to anyone in or seeking Federal elected office over the age of 70. And a review at least very five years. High Court Judges should be included in the five year review as well if they are over 70.

I agree with that 3rd paragraph.

I don't take anything Republicans say seriously, especially about anybody who disagrees with them.
You expected her to say something nice about him?

Let's have her take the MMPI and publish the results. First.

Bout five years too late for the orange dumb ass

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.