Agnostic.com

19 14

LINK Good god.

Justice in Texas for a change.

ChurchLess 7 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Classic Ponzi scheme where trust is built using religion and the greedy will rush to give you money.

If I didn't know better, I'd think ALL Christians and/or Republicans are woman abusers, or criminals, in short, the worst kind of hypocrites. BUT they have the built-in excuse they're "sinners" (no kidding!), but SAVED!, so Jesus automatically forgives them and they have a gold-embossed express admission ticket right through the Pearly gates, and on to their eternal reward.
These Republicans are loathsome toads, or worse.
Btw, what did that one woman mean, "I thought he was a Christian." Lady, he WAS a Christian! Still is!"

It’s sad that he bilked so many seniors, but I also believe if they stop believing in myths they wouldn’t get taken in by charlatans!

Good point. Gullible fools.

Don't tell me that someone down in Texarse has actually grown a BRAIN?

If you choose to be a sheep, don't be too surprised when you get fleeced.

A real collectors item!!

Too bad the victims did not realize that their religion was part of the reason they fell for the shyster.

Well, that certainly is a nice change.
However, I'm not going to hold my breath on it happening again.

Glad to see one of those scammers busted. Now if they would only bust the sunday scamvangulist.

Don't call my name in vain!

Mammon is a bigger god than whatever god Gallagher was peddling?

That's a first for Bible belt Texas

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaa

Sounds like that should happen to all these Evangelistic’s leaders and obstructionist republican Fascists who are lining their own pockets in Texas just like they are doing all over the USA!!!

Greedy asses wanting to enslave and hold complete dominion over us any way possible!!!

Hopefully this will backfire on all of them, so they can live in forever in their for profit prisons they push nationwide!

Wow. A low life getting what he deserves in Texas? That's a rare thing indeed.

He forgot to pay the bribery protection tax - ie greasing the right palms.

Yes, your money and others taking it is a very scary thing. I am surprised at the lengthy sentence on this one. I really am.

I don’t get it, every single one of them do this. Why does he get punished? I thought this was the American way - steal from the gullible.

Shoving red hot irons up his asshole would be a good move.

He might enjoy that.

Good news indeed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.