Agnostic.com

9 27

LINK OH Priest Who Blackmailed Kids Using Their Own Confessions Faces Life in Prison | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He plead guilty to sexual trafficking of a minor and sexual exploitation of a child, but when you know th especifics, it gets a whole lot worse.

snytiger6 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He deserves life until death incarceration…

Drawing and quartering, anyone?

Count me in.
Before the Draw and Quarter bit can we please have a bit of whipping with rusty bared wire, pouring acid over the genitals, splintered wooden broom handles inserted into the rectal orifice, removal of finger and toe nails with pliers and an hour or so on the RACK as well?

I hope he gets buggered several times a day while he is in the slammer.

What a piece of shit 😡😡😡

Even shit has respect for other shit, this piece of pond scum does NOT deserve to called shit or anything else imo.

Here's to hoping his dance card is filled every day and night for the rest of his miserable life.
Fucking asshole.

Too bad we won’t hear about how many times he gets the big beef injection thru his fudge tunnel, or how many times he gives 2 bros handjobs simultaneously while sucking off another huge 10 inch.

This

I wish we had a vomit emoticon.

We used to have a nausea Emogi, but the Admin took it along with a few others out... back when the site was still pretty new.

One can only hope he gets a confession beat out of him while he is in there.

Maybe a few. Eh?

TDS ( Medical terminology meaning Three times per day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.