Agnostic.com

9 6

It's so weird being in a room full of people that have no idea what it's like wanting to die more than anything else, or knowing that's how you're feeling.

ChestRockfield 8 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry to alarm everyone. And thank you all for the messages. This is nothing new for me though. I was just in a room of a lot of people that are in essence my friends (co-workers) yet none of them really know how I feel.
And I really feel bad vomiting this all on you guys. It's nice that I can be honest with people, but y'all don't deserve this.

I know. You are not alone. But this is the one of the most stressful times in history. We all have to hang together.

Suicidal thoughts are a biochemical imbalance. As example, going cold turkey on some SSRI's is guaranteed to induce suicidal thoughts. Assuming you'd prefer not to have them, seek an appropriate regimen, whether herbal or pharmaceutical or...? Get help. Feel free to DM me.

I've been angry since the Doctor changed my BP meds. I find out later one of the side effects is increased anger. Huh...........

@PondartIncbendog No one should take any pharmaceutical without reviewing the literature. Neutral research is highly advisable. You CAN NOT (and should not) trust your doctor to provide you with contraindications and side effects of medications.

@racocn8 Too late. I already punched him in the nose. I feel much better now.

I've been there. If you get too down, do seek help. I found it; took a lot of time. I know your pain is real. Many of us do. You are worth being.

You did the right thing by reaching out,

Jeff! This sounds quite alarming! What can i/we do to help?

It's all good bro. Life has it's moments. Stick around! See what happens. It'll get better.

What’s up man . Wanna talk to me ? Can u msg me pls ?
I can give u my # and text if u want .
I ve been there . Let’s talk

Are you ok?

dkp93 Level 8 Nov 6, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.