Agnostic.com

2 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They have every right to oppose legislation that go against their beliefs. No matter are created on Tumblr, there are only two genders

You know how most males have XY chromosomes and most females have XX chromosomes? I have a friend who has XXY. I wonder how you would classify that in your limited "two gender" categories.

Just because you don't understand, or are ignorant of,something doesn't make it wrong

@snytiger6 what you are describing as Klinefelter Syndrome. That friend of yours is still a male. Two genders, not 20,000 you read on Tumblr

Um, that's religious dogma. In reality gender is a spectrum with two peaks, there's XY females and XX males just for starters with countless other variations.

@Druvius no. It is reality. If you have a guitar that rolls off an assembly line that is missing strings, it is still a guitar. A third gender is not necessarily. I would say spectrum stuff is Tumblr nonsense

@Heavykevy1985 Yes, you're a hateful bigot trying to justify your religious dogma with semantic dogcrap. Got it, no need to elaborate.

@Druvius last line of defense of a regressive leftist. Insult instead of engaging.

Well, surprise! There are more than 2 genders. As for calling someone by their preferred name I'm not sure that "Oregon Honey." would do. The teachers could stay unless they were openly against minorities and LGBT people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.