Agnostic.com

7 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who the f**k let her out of her padded room.
Btw, ANYTHING containing sulphur or a sulfate compound alway burn at exactly the same colour.

The local priest is in charge of the local funny farm. They grow fruit loops there.

@anglophone Hey ease up on the Froot loops they are my nephews favourite Brekky cereal. LOL.

Oh, wait, methinks he sells the stuff in blessed bottles?
I'm a freakin' psychic!!

Not a credible doctor of anything, just crazy charlatan

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 12, 2021

Arrest that person for fraud.
There are morons who believe that shit.

Smithyman is pure 100% unadulterated batshit crazy.

Wasn't sulfur the original syphilis drug?

Seemingly not. "His experiments were not very successful as most of the earlier arsenicals he experimented with were too toxic, but in 1909 he and his assistant Sahachiro Hata, a Japanese bacteriologist, finally found success with the compound dioxy-diamino-arsenobenzol-dihydrochloride, [also known as Salvarsan] " from [jmvh.org]

Mercury was definitely used. Sulfides were used on battle wounds to stop infections. In 1962, as a little kid, I got a large gash, on my leg, needing stitches. My Mother took me to the oldest doctor in town - cheap and in his 80's. He still used Sulfides and dumped them on my gash. Hurt like hell.

Yes, those two pictures sum it up beautifully.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.