Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Hate-Preacher: “FBI, I Hope I Get My Subpoena Soon” for the Capitol Insurrection | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He was present outside, but he did nto enter the capitol building. There is no reason why he would be called to testify as he wasn't a white house staffer and did participate in the actual riot himself. However, it gave him a opportunity to pretend that he is willing to be martyred for the cause.

snytiger6 9 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Was not an insurrection. That word just like racist has been watered down to nothingness

"Was not an insurrection";

1. Stop listening to Fox & Q lies.
  2. Google the word "insurrection", read it!
  3. STFU

@AnneWimsey 1. I do not watch “Fox News.” Corporate swill like CNN and MSNBC.
2. An insurrection involves a group in revolt to authority and trying to overthrow it. A bunch of idiots milling about the Capitol Building is not an insurrection. There was one hardly reported by the Democrat lapdog media in Seattle with CHAZ, then CHOP.
3. I will not SFTU, Karen. Go have another hot flash and a glass of Franzia you old cuntrag

@Heavykevy1985 A group of armed persons entered the capitol in order to prevent the certification of the 2020 presidential election, in the hopes of keeping Trump in power. Granted they were idiots, but theri intent was to obstruct our democracy, and some wanted to hang Mike Pence for followign the constitution instead of agreeing to what Trump wanted. There were not milling about but were attacking. Five people were killed.

You have said repeatedly that you don't watch Fox News, CNN or MSNBC. Yet you never talk about where you do get your information. Is it Newmax, Infowars or where specifically?

@snytiger6 no one was armed in the Capitol. A cache of weapons were found in a car but again, dubious at best. Four people died and one person, Ashli Babbitt, was shot by the police. People milling about the Capitol would not stop the transfer of power. Recent video shown the protesters entering into the building calmly. Other than vandalism and trespassing, no other crimes occurred. When Antifa or BLM protest, people die and property is damaged. Watch none of those. I read articles from all perspectives. Media has lost the ability to be objective. If they wanted to do anything significant, they should have came in there with their weapons and killed everyone but instead, idiots like the one wearing a Viking hat milled about. Not an insurrection. Nice try but look at the goat fuck in Afghanistan or when anarchist pieces of shit in Seattle taking over a six block area for what an insurrection is.

@Heavykevy1985 It was a pathetic insurrection. However, several persons were armed as they entered the capitol, and yes one death was by a capitol police officer, but four deaths and many injuries wee caused by the insurrectionists.

There were many lies spewed out to minimized what happened.

@snytiger6 okay, prove it. It was idiots milling about the Capitol. The cops allowed them to enter into the building. They could have killed all inside but again, idiots just farting around inside the building. The cop died of natural causes. Three others died from the excitement of the event. Again, natural causes. What happened was idiots LARPing. Nothing else. Kinzinger is a never-Trump Republican with an axe to grind. That is why he is not running for re-election. Try again and stop believing the propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.

The jackace needs to be locked up for just being there.

Good one

twill Level 7 Nov 12, 2021

The Evangelical religious tend to believe they are singled out anyway. Their Jesus said they would be persecuted. I see no reason for this guy to end up testifying about anything. Maybe his self importance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.