Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Michael Flynn Says Of The US: 'We Have To Have One Religion'

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof What A Dangerous Fascist He Is!

barjoe 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US already has One Religion, its obsession with becoming obscenely rich.

Michael Flynn clearly has less brain power than an inebriated paramecium.

It has to be his religion, too.

We talk hardball; can we play hardball?

He was raised Catholic. Is that the one faith? I guess he means Xtianity. Who doesn't belong? Muslims? Jews? Buddhists? Hindi? Atheists like us?

Let's hope Flynn's subpoena will come soon if it hasn't already. His dementia needs to be put on full display. He is a straight-up traitor, and needs to be exposed as such.

The man is a disgrace to the uniform he wore and the Constitution he swore an oath to preserve and protect! Fuck Flynn!

I second this sentiment. It took a bit to get Benedict Arnold, as well, so my fingers are crossed about this a$$hole.

@rainmanjr Michael Flynn isn't fit to lick Benedict Arnold's asshole.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.