Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Carl Bernstein: Michael Flynn's Comments on Religion Are 'Stupefying'

Journalist Carl Bernstein said former President Donald Trump added people to his administration that "facilitate his authoritarian impulse," following remarks from ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn that America only needs one religion.

snytiger6 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was made so clear during his term. I think ass kissers would be more accurate.

I saw his speech on the news and it was stupefyingly un-American filth to the great joy of the religious fascists in attendance. But I fear many in the military will side with him.

I swore an oath to defend the Constitution, a document that makes no reference to God, and declares that Congress shall make no laws respecting the establishment of religion. Such a defense included both foreign and domestic enemies.

Michael Flynn is a domestic enemy of our Constitution. Relieved of his command by President Obama, and forced to resign from the military early in the Trump administration, after having been caught lying to the Vice President about his ties to the Russians, Flynn is a complete disgrace.

The majority of men and women in uniform realize this, particularly those in senior leadership positions. Any service member who wants to break ranks and follow Flynn is welcome to resign and hang up their uniform. It is, after all, an all-volunteer force!

@p-nullifidian all Executive, Legislative and Judicial members of government take an oath of office to defend the Constitution as well. For Trumplicans, regardless of where they work, the Constitution is as fluid as their Bible: they can interpret it any way they wish.

@p-nullifidian I would go further than you have done. I would assert that Michael Flynn is a brazen traitor.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634032
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.