Agnostic.com

4 2

Funny because it’s true

CourtJester 7 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even Chris Christi is saying Trump and his grievances are no longer important. You’re going to be left behind.

I think that it is interesting that trump fucked shit up for four years and now you expect everything to go back to being great overnight. The prices of things were down when trump was in office as the business owners who wanted him to be reelected made it so. He did not win so they have to make up for that. Supplies are down as the ships are out in the ocean waiting to be unloaded.

What did he fuck up?

@CourtJester. He fucked up everything but drawing attention to himself.

@yvilletom so what did he fuck up?

@yvilletom

@CourtJester

I don’t debate religiously-held views.

@yvilletom

Hahahahaha. Or things that aren’t supportable.

Are we trying to suggest here that this would be less expensive under Trump? Time to remove the red hat.

A misrepresentation so gross that it is obscene. The rise in oil and gas prices is due primarily to actions by OPEC and Russia. The Biden administration did not create the supply chain disruptions which are forcing higher prices. Thse are due to
Republican administrations encouraging the flight of American businesses to China to avoid reasonable taxes, to failure of those administrations to enact needed infrastructure improvememts, and to corporate greed.

We went from being a net exporter of oil with Trump and $1.60 a gallon gas to now being reliant on other nations from oil because of the bills Biden signed within weeks of being in office and now at $3.45 a gallon here.
Funny how it’s everyone else’s fault though. Put down the crap pipe.

@CourtJester becuz you forget gas prices have been higher than that at least 2 more times in the past several decades? Example Around $4+/gal in 20010-ish? Under different leaders? Go back to Mommy's basement!

@CourtJester You jokers are a are a terrible brokemn record, throwing crap you manufactrure in Biden's direction just trying to take people's attention away from just how destructrive the idiot Trump was and continues to be.

@AnneWimsey Trump got them down and kept them down.

@CourtJester The only things that Trump ever got down were standards for truth, honesty, morality and patriotism.

@wordywalt so what did he screw up?

@CourtJester Everything he touched.

@wordywalt such as?

@CourtJester Name4 5 things thaty he did not screw up?

@wordywalt I’m still waiting for you to list what he fucked up.
You’re arguing like a liberal.
Im guessing a GED. Maybe a high school diploma at best.

@CourtJester You like to insult people, don't you. As usual, you figured wrong. I ha ve a master's degree plus from a major university. What level of education have you attained???? II could say that you argue without reason like an uneducated reactionary bigot

@wordywalt
I’m a doctor, and you still haven’t been able to offer details on what he fucked up.
You made a statement, I asked for data to support that statement, and rather than offering data; you try to turn the conversation away from the data.

I’ll ask again…. What has he fucked up?

It’s safe to assume that you were never close to the debate team through your educational years.

@CourtJester now That is freakin' Hilarious, that you believe that.......except for the truly pathetic part..........

@AnneWimsey

Really???? I filled up my truck at $1.87 before Biden

@CourtJester gee, you'd think a "DOCTOR" would make enough not to notice much......

@AnneWimsey If I didn’t notice; would it make it right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.