Agnostic.com

9 16

LINK Evangelist: Big Bird Getting Vaccinated is “Demonic” and a “Form of Bullying” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I remember Big Bird getting vaccinated when I was a kid. It's not like Big Bird endorsing vaccines is anything new.

snytiger6 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sanity is not their strong point.

These kind of people just want to be mad, create chaos and start fights.

unfortunately, it appears to be working...what do we do about it?

@Paganlyl I’m not sure even voting in large numbers would help with all the voter suppression and gerrymandering. We are in real trouble that’s for sure.

@Paganlyl I don't know if there is anything you can do. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

Big Bird was the reason my two sons didn’t put up a fuss when they had to get their shots! The stupidity is off the charts with these people!

That is government propaganda

So now Big Bird is controlled by the government. Whackadooodle do!

Oh, and here was me thinking that the government was promoting getting vaccinated.

Unbelievable so stupid it hurts

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 19, 2021

I remember pro vaccination PSA's from years ago.
Absolutely nothing new.
Wackadoodle right wingers making it political because their brains and decency are corrupted.

[vimeo.com]

Oh, FFS.
🙄

Sounds like this clowns gotta “bird in the head’.

Assholes gotta asshole. It's in their nature. Repucks want to defund, again, PBS over this. I didn't look it up, but didn't someone, like HBO, take over production and first runs of Sesame Street?

It is still made by Sesame Workshop, an original Jim Henson company. And, yes, I was correct, HBO gers the first runs of the show - thus, Big Bird first did his vaccine for HBO.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634742
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.