Agnostic.com

6 17

Today I realized what I hear when someone starts ranting against "Black Lives Matter", what I hear is "White Lies Matter."

Remember, cruelty is the point for these people.

Willow_Wisp 8 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

US has been rated by the global community on that acquittal.

Sadly, that point passed many years ago and we knew you'd really lost it 4 years ago. One man gets away with murder and hundreds of school children are being killed each year. Your culture is lawless and your democracy is dying. We mourn for you.

Thanks for telling us this....it certainly seems right to me!

Boy isn’t that the truth!

White lives are the only pure way to be. We have all the brains and are the only ones that can understand and lead. News at 11.
I wish these people had to scientifically prove they are correct. They cannot. Prove, lead, or understand anything but what they are told.

That was one of trumps main objectives. He hated any opposition.

Their cruelty knows no bounds..

Their cruelty is bounded by their stupidity and chance.

@dalefvictor The significant difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has it' limits. 😛

@FearlessFly OMG! I think I created that phrase.. I admit it could be a suppressed memory of something I read before but this kind of thing happens to me all the time. Like when the Pope got his first bulletproof car I immediately dubbed it the Popemobile and a week later I heard Johnny Carson use the name in a joke.

@Willow_Wisp [checkyourfact.com]

"Variations of the saying have been attributed to Einstein since at least 1994, according to Quote Investigator."

@FearlessFly Or, and hear me out, great minds think alike...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.