Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Dennis Prager Says Unvaxxed Americans Biggest Pariahs Since Slavery - Rolling Stone

The pandemic has fleshed a wealth of fresh derangement out of conservative figures who already had demonstrated a pretty high capacity for it. Dennis Prager, however, is putting his anti-vaxx colleagues to shame. The 73-year-old radio host, perhaps best known for trying to pass off conservative propaganda videos as reputable under the name “PragerU,” has been projectile vomiting Covid misinformation since the pandemic began.

Prager claimed last year that the disease is “not a killer” while continually drawing and erasing and re-drawing the line for when the U.S. should take real action to combat it. He even called the lockdown “the greatest mistake in the history of humanity.” He’s since touted a number of unproven therapeutics, including the “Zelenko Protocol,” a treatment plan developed by conspiracy theorist doctor and Jan. 6 rally attendee Vladimir Zelenko.

snytiger6 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is for sure!

Always the asshole. That's what they do. Covid find him, please...

The phrase you used "Covid find him" strikes a deep resonance with me! I can see myself using it yesterday in Costco, where everybody is (as State regs require) masked except a woman with 2 pre-teen daughters. I also think I would want to slip the kids the phone # for the Abuse Hotline.

@AnneWimsey I sorta thought better of Prager; I didn't think he'd stoop to using outright hate-speech, but that is now the norm for MAGAs. Specifically, comparing slavery or the Holocaust to the inconveniences of fighting the pandemic. GQP actually only use the pandemic as an excuse to minimize the horrors of slavery and the Holocaust; it's a device for insulting Blacks and Jews, and thus to "own the libs." Prager claims to be a Jew, but he's certainly qualifies as scum by supporting inhumane conservative values.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.