Agnostic.com

11 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone knows the correct answer is your altar boy.

Tough to like or use an emoji, BUT is funny!

Didn't Bill Clinton once say he was going home to rape his wife?

No.

Reprehensible misogynist asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 26, 2021

Troglodyte

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 25, 2021

He should be put in jail and then say "the best person to rape is your pastor"...

Most states made spousal rape illegal starting in the 1970s. Naturally Oklahoma didn't pass any laws against spousal rape until the 1980s. I can remember lobbying for the passage of exactly that law. It was 1993 before you could file charges without a pending divorce.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

[kanehl-lawfirm.com]

I was so relieved when Washington State passed a marital rape law in the 80's. Before that conversation, wives couldn't respond to unwanted penetration from husbands with a "not tonight, I have a headache" type refusal, without getting smacked around and raped anyway. I'm sure things got better in many households besides mine after that law passed.

Crazy how it was seen as controversial at the time. No controversy now. One doesn't rape the very person they've vowed to cherish for life, without consequences. Testing that boundary is bound to have her looking for a door or window to escape out of at the first chance.

Yes, it is outrageous that women are considered the 'property' of their husbands, and are expected to submit to them without question or limit.

Yes, it is outrageous this man said it.

It would be outrageous for anyone to say it.

But worst of all, it is fucking outrageous that the bible says it - and for all the fury that lead to this man resigning, no-one seems to be admitting the bible is wrong.

This asshole is a symptom of the problem, not its cause.

Looks like someone pulled a verbal Oopsie..........

I'm certain he would not enjoy being raped.
Fucking asshole.

He ought to be given the Chinese water torture.

That beastard needs to be put in prison for life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.